about nemluDTiny van Dulmen
nemluD is simply my last name turned around backwards
That’s central to nemluD, Learning Consultancy.
Tiny van Dulmen
I’ve been working in various functions concerned with developing people and/or organisations since 1992. I have experience as an advisor for learning and development, trainer, coach, project leader and teacher in both for and not for profit settings.
For me it’s about organising and facilitating learning, not about organising workshops and training.
For me it’s about organising and facilitating learning, not about organising workshops and training. I believe in and support the 70/20/10 rule:
- 70% learning through/at work.
- 20% learning by means of coaching /guidance.
- 10% learning via formal training and workshops.
about tiny van dulmen
My qualities are:
- Doing, looking at, and thinking about things differently.
- Producing creative learning interventions and solutions.
- Getting a process underway right from the very start.
- Focused on knowledge sharing (knowledge management).
- A flexible and improvisational performance.
- I am enthusiastic and motivate other with my positive energy.
This sum is to check if you are human.
Your contact-details will only be used to make contact.
+31 6 83 09 25 28